Participate in a March Q&A with Juan Benet
This Thursday, March 5, 2020, we will host a virtual Q&A session with Juan Benet, founder of the Filecoin Project. For one hour, Juan will be online to answer any questions you might have about our testnet, updated roadmap and future plans. We hope you can join us!
When is the Q&A?
- The Q&A session will occur on Thursday, March 5, 2020 from 6:00 - 7:00PM PST.
How can I participate?
- Please set up an account on the Filecoin Project Slack or WeChat. Invite links for both can be found here.
- Join the #fil-ama channel on the Filecoin Project Slack before 6:00PM PST on March 5, 2020.
- To ask questions you will need a special event link from Sli.do. We will post the event link in the #fil-ama channel on Slack and in WeChat on March 5, 2020 at 6:00PM PST.
- Please review the Filecoin Community Code of Conduct before the session. In general, treat each other with respect.
- This is a time to ask questions about Filecoin technology or the testnet – please do not discuss speculative topics, such as token prices, exchanges, and more.
- We will answer as many questions as we can during this session, but depending on volume, we may not be able to get to everyone’s questions.
- We will post a summary of the Q&A session on the Filecoin blog after the event.
We hope you can join us! We’re looking forward to a productive session.